Our HLG 550 V2 ECO indoor Horticulture LED grow light is designed to replace a single-ended 1000watt HID, and offers the highest output and efficiency for your money. This unit is dimmable, with wattage output from 200 to 480 watts. 3000K Spectrum recommended for flowering and 4000K recommended for Veg.
- High efficiency white light Quantum Boards®
- Full-spectrum for better results
- Reliable passive-cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Dimmable power supply included
- Auto sensing power supply works on both 120VAC and 240VAC
- 3-year warranty
- Higher intensity and more even coverage in a grow tent, reflective area, or by crossing over using multiple HLG-550 V2 lamps.
|Voltage Range||90-277 VAC|
|LED||1296 pcs Samsung 301B|
|Flowering Footprint||4′ x 5′ at 30″|
|Veg Footprint||6′ x 6′ at 36”|
|System Efficiency||171 Lm/W|
|System PPF Efficacy||2.5 μmol/joule|
|Total output||1200+ PPF|
|Dimensions||26″x 20″ x 3″|
|Recommended Mounting Height||22-32 inches above canopy|
ECO Model of 550 does not have ETL listing. Checkout 550 V2 R spec for our commercial ETL listed lamp.
PPFD Chart in 4×4 Tent.
PPFD Chart in 4×4 Open Space.
Expect higher intensity and more even coverage in a tent, reflective area or a cross over with multiple lamps.
There are no reviews yet.